A favorite spot for Whitewater Paddlers and Families.
The Paddlers’ Haven has been recently refurbished and revitalized for fall 2020 paddlers. Each of these campsites offers a picnic table and a personal fire pit.
Individual Fire Pits. Only Park Local Purchased Park wood permitted. (please help keep invasive species out of our forests)
5 people max per site
Pets are permitted but must be on leash and scooping rules in effect
Outhouses are in the campground.
The Fine Print
Check-in @ 4:00 pm Check-out @ 10:00 am
- Camper tents and RVs are allowed on these campsites note additional fee of $15 / night / camper (please book here)
- Site max occupancy per site is 5 people
- Campsites not left clean will charged a cleaning fee.
- Please practice LNT camping at all times.
- Quiet time is 10pm
- Please practice social distancing
- Please wipe down surfaces before and after using
- No gathering in groups larger than recommended by county health regulations.
Note: All onsite bookings are subject to a convenience fee of $10/person. Book online and save $$!
10 person max per site
Adults – $20/night
Kids (5-17) – $10/night
Save by booking online. All On-Site Bookings will have a $10/per/day admin fee added.